Wolfson College offers a variety of different accommodation options depending on whether you are visiting as a student, an alumnus or an academic. Please use the left hand menu to explore the options available for your particular visit. Please note that all prices are for the current academic year and will be adjusted from 1 October 2018.

If you wish to make an enquiry regarding room availability, please contact Jo Fisher, the Accommodation Manager, who will be happy to help where possible. Please note that room bookings can only be made, and confirmed, by e-mail.

If you are interested in holding a conference at Wolfson, please contact the Conferences and Events department who deal with both residential and non-residential enquiries.

Any maintenance requests from current residents should be reported via the Maintenance page.

If you need to find private accommodation and are affiliated to the University in some way, you may be able to use the University Accommodation Service which oversees many properties across the city. Wolfson College cannot however offer guidance or recommendations for accommodation in the private market.