Why choose Wolfson?
There are many reasons to select Wolfson as your first choice of Cambridge College, including:
- Postgraduate studentships for Masters and PhD students in a range of subjects
- Specialist student support and services, including financial support and an academic skills programme
- Excellent College facilities, including a 24/7 College library, dining hall and coffee bar, gym & tennis court
- A bustling events calendar, many sports clubs and societies, art exhibitions and musical performances
- Over 400 units of on-site accommodation, with shared kitchens and fully-inclusive rent costs
- Beautiful gardens, and in walking distance of the University Library, Sidgewick and West Cambridge sites
Postgraduate study at Wolfson
Hear from our students in their own words in our "What is the postgraduate community like at Wolfson" video on YouTube.
Fees and financial assistance
Pursuing an postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge can be a significant financial investment, and so it's a good idea to start thinking early about what help might be available to cover your fees and costs.
The University's Postgraduate Studies website covers a range of useful information including a summary of the funding opportunities available, advice on finding funding and the postgraduate funding search tool.
In addition to the financial assistance available from the University, Wolfson offers a variety of postgraduate scholarships, although you must select our College as your first or second choice to be considered.
We also provide financial support to our current students in a range of areas, including hardship, travel, language study, sports and music.
Making an application
Applications for postgraduate courses at the University of Cambridge are made through the Postgraduate Study website. Exceptions include applications for the MBA and MFin, which are sent directly to the Judge Business School.
Please note that additional application information is available for students with disabilities and international students. You can also find answers to frequently asked questions in the Postgraduate FAQs.
Part-time study can be ideal for those who are looking to gain a postgraduate qualification without leaving employment, or for those who are home-based and wish to develop their skills. Wolfson College has the largest number of part-time postgraduate students in Cambridge, over 600 in all across a range of programmes. Many part-time applicants choose to study at Wolfson because we offer dedicated support for our part-time students.