Using the Gym at Wolfson College
Covid Secure User Guide
- Maximum 2 people at one time (one per room) OR 5 people (all from the same household)
- Access the gym with your University card for capacity monitoring and NHS test & trace (you must authenticate your card first; see below)
- Sanitise your hands before and after using the gym
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Depart the gym at the allotted time
- Bring your own water bottles
- Maintain Social Distancing
- No users allowed in gym during designated cleaning times
The gym is open every day (The gym is open from 07.00 to 21.00 Monday – Friday and 08.30 to 21.00 Saturday and Sunday) to the following members of Wolfson College:
- Current students
- Current Fellows
- Current College Research Associates (CRAs)
- Permanent staff
At the current time, no external users or guests of college members are allowed.
All users of the Gym must be aged 18 or older.
If you are in the list above, your University ID card needs to be enabled before you can use the Gym.
To have your card enabled, please click on the authentication link. You will need your Raven password and to accept the terms and conditions. Then book an 80-minute slot on the Gym Booking Sheet (note that you will have to request access the first time with your CRSID).
|Cross Trainer||Up to 600kg of free weights plates|
|Two running machine||Fixed bench press|
|Stepper||Two adjustable benches|
|Three fixed bikes||A seated calf-raise machine|
|Boxing bag||Dumbells ranging from 1kg to 40kg (in 2.5kg graduations)|
|Two rowing machines||Three Olympic 20kg bars and one 15kg bar|
|Adjustable bench for sit ups||Power cage for squats with seated cable pull for seated lat pull downs and rows|
|Leg extension and leg curl cable machine||Cable machine with tricep rope/bar and lat pulldown attachments|
|Selection of swiss balls and mats||Back extension machine|
|Kettle bells ranging from 2.5kgs to 20kgs.|