Where TransferMate has a local bank account, TransferMate will eliminate the international banking charges usually associated with international payments, and you will be able to pay in your local currency to a local bank account.
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Competitive exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
If you require any assistance, TransferMate operate a 24/7 multi-lingual customer service.
Tel: +353 (0)1 887 2892
How does it work?
Pay via TransferMate using a three-step process.
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day and choose your payment method.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred into Wolfson’s account from the TransferMate bank account in the UK.
To make your payments:
STEP 1 Confirm your Wolfson College Account Number (this is the account code which starts with the letter ‘D’ on your College statement).
STEP 2 Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3 If you have chosen to make a wire transfer, you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 4 If you have chosen to make a wire transfer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your passport and your account statement from Wolfson College and a copy of the payment receipt.
STEP 5 Once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to Wolfson College and email you confirmation of payment.
Important note: We have been made aware of a company called Easy Transfer claiming to make international payments for Wolfson College. Please note that Wolfson College has not authorised payment through this website. TransferMate, as per the details above, is the only international payment service you should use for Wolfson College payments.