All academic societies' events currently take place virtually, as zoom webinars or meetings. If you plan a talk or discussion similar to these formats, we encourage you to plan it as a virtual event (see option 1).
If you need to book a room in College (for study groups, supervisions, music practice, small social gatherings, etc.) please refer to option 2.
- Option 1: Planning a virtual event
- Check the College events feed to make sure there is no other event taking place at the time of your planned event.
- Have the details of your event on hand (speaker, speaker affiliation, title, abstract, and preferably a photo).
- Complete the webinar request form.
- You will hear from the events coordinator.
Should you have any questions about organising a virtual event, please get in touch.
- Option 2: Planning an in-person event OR booking a room in College
- Estimate or calculate the number of people you expect at your event.
- Think of (an) appropriate room(s) or other venue(s) in College.
- Check the College venue schedule to make sure the room(s) or venue(s) are available at the time of your planned event.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- You will hear from the conferences coordinator and/or domestic bursar.
Should you have any questions about organising an in-person event, please get in touch.