College-based Counsellor

Bredon House and East Court

In addition to the University Counselling Service (UCS) the College has a part-time College-based Counsellor who is onsite at Wolfson on Fridays.

We're sorry that the College Counsellor is not available over the long vacation period. If you need to access counselling support, please contact the University Counselling Service

Alternatively, your GP, your Tutor, the College Nurse, or the Students' Unions Advice Service can also offer help and advice.