College-based Counsellor

Bredon House and East Court

Our College-based Counsellor is available on Mondays and Fridays in office SG5 on the main tutorial corridor, first floor of Bredon House. To make an appointment with either UCS or our in-house Counsellor, please complete the online Pre-Counselling Form, which enables students to be placed with an appropriate counsellor as quickly as possible.

The College-based Counselling page has more detail about the form and process of application.