Wolfson College Music Society provides a wide range of concerts throughout the year.
- Our Lunchtime Concert Series is held on Saturdays at 1.30pm in the Lee Hall and showcases musical talent from across the university.
- There are major choral concerts at the end of Michaelmas and Lent Term Concerts. These give performance opportunities to the College Choir, and to talented Wolfson soloists and ensembles and outside guests such as BBC Radio 2 Young Chorister of the Year.
- Music & Madeira are professional concerts in the Lee Hall following Formal Hall. Recent performers include flautist Daniel Pailthorpe, tenor Andrew Kennedy, Classico Latino, The Revolutionary Drawing room, The King's Men and guitarist Craig Ogden.
- There are also occasional Early Music recitals on selected Friday evenings before Formal Hall
- A recent addition to our concert calendar is Wolfson Jazz Night, a collaboration between WCSA & WCMS
- Our end of year concert is The Mary Bevan Recital given by winners of the CUMS Concerto competition.
Michaelmas Term 2017
Friday 20 October 9pm
Music & Madeira: The Cann Twins duo piano
A special Formal Hall followed by a recital in the Lee Hall
Sunday 26 November, 7.30pm, Lee Hall
Michaelmas Term Concert: The Singing Revolution
Wolfson Choir perform works by Arvo Pärt, Péteris Vasks, Cyrillus Kreek and Mátyás Seiber
Instrumental items include Pärt’s well-loved Spiegel im Spiegel played by
James Downs violin and Juan Pablo Robledo del Canto piano
Enquiries to email@example.com