Where PaytoStudy has a local bank account, PaytoStudy will eliminate the international banking charges usually associated with international payments, and you will be able to pay in your local currency to a local bank account.
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Competitive exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from PaytoStudy
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
If you require any assistance, PaytoStudy operate a 24/7 multi-lingual customer service.
Tel: +353 (0)1 887 2892
How does it work?
Pay via PaytoStudy using a three-step process.
- Register on the secure PaytoStudy domain and enter your payment details.
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day and choose your payment method.
- Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, these funds are immediately transferred into Wolfson’s account from the PaytoStudy bank account in the UK.
To make your payments:
STEP 1 Confirm your Wolfson College Account Number (this is the account code which starts with the letter ‘D’ on your College statement).
STEP 2 Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3 If you have chosen to make a wire transfer, you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 4 If you have chosen to make a wire transfer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your passport and your account statement from Wolfson College and a copy of the payment receipt.
STEP 5 Once PaytoStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to Wolfson College and email you confirmation of payment.