This page contain links to the College policies that have the most immediate relevance to student life:
- Rules of Behaviour and Disciplinary Procedures
- Failure to Adhere to COVID-19 Guidelines
- Policy on Harassment and Sexual Misconduct
- Policy on Drug and Alcohol Use
- Policy on Smoking
- Policy on Relationships Between Staff and Students
- Policy on Unsatisfactory Academic Performance
- Policy on Fitness to Study
- Comments and Complaints
- Policy on Rent for Easter Term 2020
College Policies are intended to ensure that guidelines and rules for behaviour are clearly stated and applied consistently. Students who wish to raise concerns about the conduct or welfare of another student are encouraged to contact their Tutor in the first instance, or, if it is an emergency, the Porters.
Students may also raise concerns with any member of College staff with whom they feel comfortable speaking: the College Nurse, College Counsellor, Senior Tutor, a WCSA Welfare Rep or any of the Porters. There are many sources of support external to College, among them the Cambridge University Student Union (CUSU), the Graduate Union (GU) and the Student Unions' Advice Service.