Gordon Johnson Computer Room
- On the ground floor of the Lee Library.
- 24/7 access to powerful PCs (running both Windows and Linux), which are integrated with the MCS (University’s Managed Cluster Service) with automatic file backup.
- You need a Desktop Services (DS) account to use these computers which is arranged by the Tutorial Office for students and by the College Registrar for other members.
- Only current members are eligible to use the computer room. This facility is not available to non-members, visitors and former students.
- Mono and colour printing and scanning are also available.
- You will need your University ID card to access this room, and your Raven password to log on to the machines.
- These computers can also be used to activate your University computer account.
- In the Lee Library itself there is a computer for the library catalogue and Internet searches.
There are two laser printers in the Gordon Johnson Computer Room. They are part of the Managed Cluster Service and can only be used via your Desktop Service (DS) login. Further details about MCS printing and costs are available here.
- Two open‐access terminals, ‘internet‐café style’ available 24/7.
- No password required.
- These are basic machines where you can quickly check email/internet when you arrive, before you set up your University computer account and wired or wireless room connection.
- Lee Room also has one MCS terminal and a large printer for students.