Updated 25 February 2021
- Chairs in the dining hall are spaced 2m apart
- The capacity of the dining hall has been reduced from 144 to 34 and the extra chairs have been taken away
- All food will be served by a member of the Food Services Team (i.e. no salad bar but pre-packaged salads will be available)
- One-way system will be in place
- The Combination Room and the Council Room will be available as overflow for dining in
- Cutlery will be in packs offered at the till
- The drinks and coffee machines will not be available.
Any of the food that can be eaten in can be taken away. Diners are encouraged to bring their own containers to reduce waste.
Light breakfast food, sandwiches and snacks will be available during the day.
There is limited seating in the coffee bar, with a capacity of 15, but the gardens are available in good weather and two marquees have been installed in the East and West Courts for additional indoor seating.
The Bar is open at the following times:
Sunday - Thursday 19:00 - 22:00
Friday - Saturday 19:00 - 23:00
Seating in the East Court Marquee
No formal dining is currently scheduled. We will keep the situation under review in case circumstances change.