We want your ideas and your enthusiasm to set our agenda for the next year.
Introduction to the Sustainability and Conservation Hub
Work in groups of 4 to answer
- What makes you most angry?
- What makes you most happy?
- Why are you here?
- What do you want the Hub to achieve?
(this is quick information sharing to illuminate strengths and hopes, with answers recorded and shared later)
Join a group to debate a theme of your choice
Propose a theme when you register, or bring them to the event.
Here is a set of themes to consider in the meantime:
- corporate versus personal versus government responsibility?
- climate change
- humanity and nature
- fast fashion
- how would a magician solve the problem?
- where do we start?
We want to deepen our knowledge of what the problem is, we want to know where we can act as a Hub, and we want to decide what we can do about it.
Open discussion to debate plans for the hub