Part-time study at Cambridge is a wonderful opportunity – but we know it can be challenging to make time for academic work when life is crammed with work and other commitments. At the Wolfson Special Study Week, you’ll be able to take some time out to concentrate on your research whilst enjoying the benefits of College life.
What’s on offer
The final programme will be confirmed nearer the time, but the Special Study Week typically includes:
- Peer writing-group sessions
- Library skills sessions – for groups or 1–1
- Daily Study Week Lunch Table with part-time tutors and other members of staff
- Formal Hall
- Drinks reception
- Walking tour of Cambridge centre and Colleges
- Walk to Grantchester for tea in the Orchard
- WCSA social events
- WCSA panel session with part-timer alumni
For more information please visit our Special Study Week page.