The S&C Hub is you, the community.
We have devised a Theory of Change (ToC) (click for strategy, click for 2021 programme) from your thoughts, which is intended to be inclusive, open and encouraging of variety, and ever changing. We want all Wolfson members (Fellows, staff, students, researchers, senior members and alumni etc) as well as external parties to be able to contribute to a Hub activity, or to create their own activity, and know how it fits with others.
Therefore we are hosting this meeting Fri 26 Feb 16:00-17:00 GMT to officially kick-off our programme, host a Q&A, network, seek feedback, approval, your active involvement, and to formally announce and discuss:
- Multiple £100-500 funding prizes available to Wolfson students in our emerging Living Lab for projects that improve the Wolfson site or community along the theme of sustainability or conservation (including peoples well-being).
- A part-time S&C Hub Administrator role @ £12/hr (10 hours per week).
- Multiple bursaries and scholarships totalling in the thousands available to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Mentorship and networking from Wolfson Fellows, alumni, staff and students.
- Direct engagement in redefining all aspects of sustainability at Wolfson College.
Special thanks to The Hoath Family donation for these exciting developments.
We’re particularly looking for volunteers to help us progress the various ToC branches, as well as project ideas and desires. This could be through a new idea you bring to the table or by contributing to something already in the programme. We need students for sustainability or conservation related projects (funding available), we need Fellows for reimagining Wolfson College’s ‘green' action and ambition, we need alumni to provide experience and insights for valuable events planning, we need external organisations to guide and support us towards meaningful wider impact.
We are an open community for innovative and disruptive ideas. Please join to hear more and discuss.