This event, including the dinner, is free for alumni whose matriculation years end in 2 and 7. Guests and alumni of other matriculation years will be charged for dinner only.
Every September, Wolfson's Alumni Reunion is the highlight of our events calendar; we love nothing better than welcoming you back to College and seeing old friends catch up over our Reunion Dinner. This year's weekend reunion is scheduled for Saturday 17 September.
The reunion will be a superb opportunity to reconnect with your former classmates. This year, we are warmly inviting our alumni whose matriculation years end in 2 and 7: 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012, and 2017.
We will be commemorating the 100th anniversary of the death of Earnest Shackleton and 65 years since Vivian Fuchs [Hon Fellow] began his Trans-Antarctic expedition.
The programme for the weekend will be:
Saturday 17 September
- 12:00 – 13:00 Brunch with President and Fellows
- 13:00 – 15:00 Tour of the Wolfson Gardens by Head Gardener, Oscar Holgate, as well as a Tour of the College by member of the Alumni team, Tiffany Charnley
- 13:00 -15:00 The art exhibition, 'Kill or Cure', will be open for discussion with the curator, Dr Anna Dempster
- 15:00 – 16:00 Afternoon Tea
- 16:00 – 17:00 In Conversation… ‘Changing Frontiers’: A lively panel debate with Wolfson Fellows and academics on extending the frontiers of knowledge and place
- 19:00 Champagne Reception
- 19:30 Black-tie Dinner
- 21:30 Post-dinner coffee and port
Sunday 18 September
- 11-13:00 Social Rowing event at the Wolfson Boat House
There will be a Social Rowing Event on Sunday 18 September hosted by the Wolfson College Boat Club. All are welcome to attend the event and join us by the River at the Wolfson Boat House to enjoy some snacks, good company, and even a chance to give rowing a try yourself in one of our Wolfson Boats! If you would like to attend, please do let us know by filling in our form here!
Other information: The Club Room, café, and bar, as well as the College grounds, will be available for catching up with old friends during free time.
Guests and family will also be very welcome.
Tickets for the weekend are now available to be booked via Eventbrite.
Please note: The Black-tie Dinner, and In Conversation events have limited capacity. If you are unable to book onto them, but would still like to attend, please email Tiffany Charnley at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be added to our reserves list.
If you have any other questions about the event, please contact Tiffany Charnley, our Alumni Relations & Development Officer, at email@example.com