This weekend will be a superb opportunity to reconnect with your former classmates, and is for all those who joined the College in academic years beginning October 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
Tickets are available here
The programme for the day will be:
- 12:00 – 13:00 Brunch with President & Fellows
- 14:00 Lecture by Tszwai So, Wolfson alumnus and award-winning architect. The College is also hosting an exhibition by Tszwai which will be open during the Reunion.
- 15:30 – 17:00 Afternoon Tea
- 16:00 – 17:00 Tour of the College & grounds by Alumni Relations Officer Rob Grayston
- 19:00 Champagne reception and Black Tie dinner
The Black Tie Dinner is free for invited members, although a guest will be required to purchase a ticket for the dinner. Academic gown is not required for the dinner.
There will also be a breakfast on 22 September for those who wish to join. The Club Room, as well as the rest of the College grounds, will be available for catching up with old friends during free time.
If you would like to book accommodation for the weekend, please contact us on the email below.
If you have any questions at all about the event, please contact Rob Grayston, our Alumni Relations & Development Officer, on email@example.com or 01223 335929.