This page lists all the permanent members of staff in the various Departments at Wolfson. For individual and departmental contact details, please consult our office phone list.
- Mike Wignall (Head Porter)
- Miles Stratton (Deputy Head Porter)
- David Carroll
- Trevor Pellegrini
- Larry Pulley
- Mark Thomas
The Porters’ Lodge can provide information and help on many practical matters. The porters issue keys and deal with security, first aid, mail, messages, faxes, bicycles, car parking, bookings for Formal Hall, etc. The Porters’ Lodge is staffed day and night but, after 11 pm, the duty Porter should only be contacted for emergencies.
President's and Bursar's Office
- Sheila Betts (Assistant to the President and Bursar, and College Secretary)
- Michelle Searle (Registrar)
The offices of the President and Bursar are on the first floor of Bredon House.
- Kim Allen (Tutorial Office Manager)
- Birgit Lintner (Undergraduate Administrator)
- Gillian Sanders (Postgraduate Administrator)
- Sue Sang (Student Financial Officer)
The Tutorial Office (Bredon House, first floor) deals with all administrative issues for both graduates and undergraduates. For more information and opening hours, see the Tutors page.
Alumni & Development Office
- Katherine Hampson (Alumni Relations Manager)
- Tom Laws (Fundraising & Communications Administrator)
The Alumni & Development Office is also on the first floor of Bredon House.
- Wendy Dyce (Finance Manager)
- Marilyn Motley (Accommodation Manager)
- Katia Averina (Accommodation Administrator)
- Barbara Aloi (Accounts Assistant)
- Katerina Gargaroni (Accounts Assistant: Fees)
- Elizabeth Paterson (Accounts Assistant)
- Natalia Ponomarchouk (Accounts Assistant)
The College Office deals with the accounting and accommodation matters of the College. It is located on the ground floor of Bredon House, near the Selwyn Gardens exit.
The College Office is open Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 12:45 and from 13:30 to 15:00.
Payroll & Personnel Office
- Sally Cullen (Payroll and Personnel Officer)
The Payroll & Personnel Office is on the ground floor of Selwyn Gardens House.
- Mirza Baig (IT Manager)
- Graeme Dyas (IT Officer)
- Alex Rizzo (IT Technician)
- Jenny Sargent (Librarian)
- Laurence Smith (Library Assistant)
- Frieda Midgley (Archivist & Records Manager)
- Ray Palmer (Executive Chef)
- Salvador Bello (Head Chef)
- Helen Trundley (Second Chef)
- Sharon Rayment (Assistant Chef)
- Philip Chew (Assistant Chef)
- Ian Smith (Butler)
- June Webster (Cafeteria Supervisor)
- Patricia Gough (Cafeteria Assistant)
- Xenel Magdalena Garcia (Cafeteria Assistant)
- Carmine Maio (Cafeteria Assistant)
If you need repairs or other maintenance services to your room, kitchen or bathroom, you should fill out the online maintenance request form.
We have a skilled and very efficient maintenance team, who endeavour to deal with problems as soon as possible. If your problem cannot be attended to quickly, maintenance should let you know the reason for this, and when it will be dealt with.
- Paul Chapman (Clerk of Works)
- Neil Newman (Assistant Clerk of Works)
- Arthur Benfield
- Oliver Bowen
- Tim Clarke
- Carl Cullum
- Toby Harding
- Alan Hawkins
- Mick Radford
- Ben Sewell
- Philip Stigwood (Head Gardener)
- Clare Watkinson (Senior Gardener)
- Philip de Luca
- Ross Wenlock
- Anne Saunders (Housekeeper)
- Christine Jarv (Assistant Housekeeper)
Occasionally there are staff vacancies at Wolfson College. Please visit our Job Opportunities page to find out more.